Digital Marketing Coordinator
Thunderclap Research is looking to grow its in-house marketing team.
To assist with the growth, we are looking to hire an energetic, hard working and intellectually curious Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team by coordinating marketing activities, building out ads for marketing and sales funnels, and optimizing campaigns for maximum effectiveness
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded marketing background, strong analytical abilities, and a desire to learn and grow as a marketer.
Thunderclap is looking for someone who can join a small, fast moving team to contribute to multiple areas of the business. This position is remote.
- Coordinate day-to-day digital marketing activities to drive lead generation and customer acquisition
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and produce assets (HTML emails, landing pages, banner ads, etc.) for digital direct response campaigns and deliverables required within tight timelines
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of numerous marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Assist in invoicing for Accounting
- Help track and record various campaign performance statistics for analysis
- School or no school we don’t care
- 1-3 years marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Must be familiar with campaign KPIs – CTRs, CPA, CPM, CPC, EPI, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Must be proactive in getting projects started and following them to completion
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently is a must
- An interest in personal finance and investing is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and email service providers (Active Campaign,
MailChimp) a plus
- Experience with Unbounce, LeadPages or similar a plus
- Writing/editing skills a plus
At Thunderclap Research, we thrive on new ideas and the entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for explorers, contrarians, and people willing to test new ideas… even if they get it wrong.
We are a small, fast-moving team, interested in not only the traditional areas of finance, but also new and growing areas such as crypto assets, psychedelics, and cannabis.
If going down a rabbit hole and exploring new and wild ideas piques your interest we should talk. Email us at email@example.com.